Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hold My Heart

As a christian and an active participant in building His kingdom, I find myself surrounded by heartache and pain. I love music. It ministers to my heart, to my soul and to my spirit. Tenth Avenue North's Hold My Heart speaks to me for my friends that feel they are in a hopeless situation and the fact that I feel so helpless in not being able to help them. May the maker of heaven and earth reach down and hold your heart. May you experience His presence in a profound and unforgettable way. May your spirits sore to new heights with unexplainable reason. I love you friends.

Tenth Avenue North - Hold My Heart
From the album Over And Underneath

How long must I pray
Must I pray to You?
How long must I wait
Must I wait for You?

How long till I see Your face
See You shining through I'm on my knees
Begging You to notice me
I'm on my knees Father, will you turn to me

One tear in the driving rain
One voice in a sea of pain
Could the maker of the stars
Hear the sound of my breaking heart

One life, that's all I am
Right now I can barely stand If
You're everything You say You are
Would You come close and hold my heart

I've been so afraid, afraid to close my eyes
So much can slip away before I say goodbye
But if there's no other way I'm done asking why
I'm on my knees Begging You to turn to me
I'm on my knees Father, will you run to me

So many questions without answers
Your promises remain I can't see but I'll take my chances to hear You call my name
To hear You call my name

Lyrics may not be reproduced without permission from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment