Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy New Year!

If you haven't read any good devotions on New Years Resolutions, I encourage you to go visit At the Well.
Meanwhile, when it comes to New Years Resolutions, does it simply come done to priorities not obsessions? For example, our church has embarked on a journey 90 Days Through the Bible. Twelve pages a day! That is Genesis to Revelation in 90 days! As I started my reading, I realized what a challenge this was going to be. Well, it's priority now. Not that I let my other God given priorities, ie. husband, children, meals, and laundry, get put on the back burner, but I will now reconsider how I spend my time (phone, email, surfing the net, dawdling from one menial task to another, etc) to ensure I allocate sufficient time to read.
Read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment